sexta-feira, março 20, 2009

Meee




It´s fair enough to put myself on my blog :D

Who is Rui aka Bushman?
Rui is a boy who is an ocean lover.. I´ve been loving the Ocean for the last 21 years with every single piece of equipment I can get my hands on..
Out in the water people say I´m always smiling :D Don´t ask me why, but I can feel that I´m in "my" environment.
Why the Bushman?
That´s because on one of my trips to Australia I was always barefooted everywhere (like I always am) and they started calling me Bushman.
Will you love the Ocean forever?
For sure :D

Protect "our" Mother Ocean. There´s only one Earth, take care of it.
Practice compassion with the Earth, "she´s" worth it.
May all of us be healthy to enjoy our Mother Ocean.

Aloha and Mahalo for reading

2 comentários:

Rui disse...

Afinal o homem até surfa!!!!

A foto com a Hynson está muito boa!

Unknown disse...

Andas muito romântico...

hahahaha
Ocean Lover.... hihihi


belo Blog, continua!!

Abraço